Application form for seafarers
Permission for processing of personal data in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation «On Personal Data» №152-FZ as of 27 July 2006.
I confirm that all personal data provided herein is accurate. I give permission for it to be processed for an indefinite period.
I hereby give permission for my personal data, provided in the Application form, to be added to SCF Group candidate database for the purposes of recruitment and employment.
- Please note that SCF’s Crewing Offices consider only citizens of the Russian Federation for employment as crew members.
- Please note that submitting your personal data to the candidate database does not guarantee employment. Candidates for open positions are selected on a competitive basis.
- The Crewing Office will contact you should a suitable position arise.
- If you are not offered a suitable position within six months, please resubmit your application.
- You can obtain additional employment information on this site or by contacting one of SCF’s Crewing Offices.
- Complete your application in English only.
- Fill in all the compulsory fields of the application form.
- Email the application to the nearest Crewing Office:
- Enclose your portrait photo as a separate JPG file.
- Make sure the size of your application email does not exceed 2 Mb.
- Make sure the header of your application email contains the following information: CV / Rank / Name / Year of birth / Type of vessel / Sea service / Visa, where:
Example: CV / Ordinary Seaman / Ivan Ivanov / 1985 / Chemical tanker / 24 months / Schengen Visa.
- Rank: indicate the current position you hold, the same as in a drop-down menu in your application form.
- Name: indicate your first name and family name in English.
- Year of birth: indicate a year only, without specifying the month and date of your birth.
- Type of vessel: indicate the type of vessel you have been working on most recently, the same as in a drop-down menu in your application form.
- Sea service: indicate the overall length of service in your current crew position.
- Visa: indicate if you hold an open USA and/or Schengen visa. If not applicable, please leave this space blank.